Safety Topics | 2014
January 2014 Influenza
January 2014 Hand and Finger Protection
Please answer these questions.
1. How much water should be saved in kit?
a. One gallon per day, per person
b. Two gallons per day, per person
c. Three gallons per day, per person
True or False
2. The emergency kit should hold resources sufficient for three days:
3. During a power outage, the first source of lighting should always be candles:
Please select the correct answer.
4. Fresh vegetables and meats should be part of the kit:
5. When evacuating you should do the following (mark all that apply).
a. Listen and follow instructions.
b. Wear protective clothing and sturdy shoes.
c. Take your valuables with you.
d. Use established safety routes. Know at least two ways out of an area.
Proudly powered by